Thursday, November 17, 2005

G-Tube Surgery Scheduled

Quick update: Charlotte's G-tube insertion surgery will be on Monday 11/21. Tomorrow we go for a GI x-ray and blood work. She seems to have a little cold, but I'm hoping it will clear up so that a) she'll eat for the next few days and b) we can go ahead with the procedure. I've started coughing, too, so we may not have a lot of luck.

Sorry I haven't done the then/now photos yet--we've been a bit crazy around here.
For now, here are some "now" pictures.


We call this one "Daddy is sooooooooo silly."


Sweetie pie loves sweet potatoes.


"Don't I look just like my Daddy? I like to soak in the bath just like he does, too."


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's super baby!!

1 comment:

Eve said...

I hope the surgery goes well! I'll be thinking of you. We are really looking forward to see you 3 at Thanksgiving! I want Charlotte on my team for the Wishbone:-D. Love, Eve