Thursday, March 20, 2008

One year ago...



I remember 3/20/2007.... All to well. Around this time, Ilene and I were sitting home, grateful and anxious. Grateful, because our wonderful surgeons (under the leadership of Dr. Carl Backer) had decided that performing Charlotte's surgery after being in the operating theater for 12 hours was not a great idea. Anxious, because Charlotte was going to have her conduit replaced the next day.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20. You all know the Poopsie's 2nd surgery went exceptionally well. More importantly, you all know that, one year later, Charlotte is just another amost 3-year old. (Not really, I think Charlotte is exceptional). Things have been going so well that Ilene had to remind me about 3/20/2007.

I am glad she did.
This is a very good night!
I hope you feel the same

Charlotte's "Diddy"

No comments: