Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Photo Gallery

It feels like we've been in constant motion for the past 10+ days. Or, maybe it's just that Charlotte is in constant motion. Even in her crib right now.

I finished grading papers, submitted final grades and then jumped right into a freelance writing job (my first! yippee!). After that I finished editing a book chapter for my first academic publication in 8 years. Turned that in yesterday at 6:45 a.m.

There were many, many bloggable moments that I swore I'd remember, but have of course forgotten.

I hope the pictures will help you all to forgive my irresponsible blogging!
Charlotte always takes time to smell the flowers.


We're making "appa-fuj" cake. Hey, Chuck and Julia, it did rebake just fine. And Charlotte spent about 30 minutes saying "Bye bye Chuck and Julia" after you left!


Proofreader in training. May 29, 6:30 a.m. Yes, the morning I need her to sleep until her usual 7 a.m., she wakes up as I leave my room at 6:05 with a resoundingly enthusiastic "Hi Mommy!"


Playdough! Playdough! (Mommy's first attempt at the homemade stuff!)



Sometimes she even sits still!

"Play bathtub in the back yard. Splish Splash."


Okay. Caption contest time. Philippe LOVES this picture!

No comments: